Connect with us

NEWS

Whoopi Goldberg ‘MAD’ as Simone Biles turns down appearance on The View: ‘This is the WORST offer of my career’ Full story👇👇

Published

on

Simone Biles turns down appearance

“These girls are worried about their selfie and not listening to the song.

“It’s pissing me off a little bit,” continued the songstress, who had been partway through an acoustic performance of “Tin Man.” “Sorry, I don’t like it. At all. We’re here to hear some country music tonight. I’m singing some country damn music.”

 

 

Whoopi Goldberg walks off The View stage during Miranda Lambert debate: 'I'm leaving y'all!'

 

 

 

“View” co-host Sunny Hostin, 54, sided with the concertgoers Tuesday, arguing that she’s “going to take as many selfies as I want if I paid $757 for tickets.” But Goldberg, 67, was clearly bothered by the support for the fans.

“You know what? Stay home,” Goldberg snapped. “If you’re going to spend $750 to come to my concert, then give me the respect of watching me while I do my thing, or don’t come.”

Hostin defended herself by saying that she enjoys looking back on memories from concerts, prompting Goldberg to urge her to “turn on the television, girl.” Goldberg then rose from her chair at “The View” desk and walked toward the audience while declaring: “I’m leaving y’all!”

 

The EGOT winner decided to do a mid-show selfie of her own.

“I want to take a picture with this marvelous woman, who is 91. So, we’re going to do a selfie. Just me and you,” Goldberg said to an audience member. “Will you push that button? We’ll be right back.”

“The View” hosts appeared to have been teasing in good fun, but several Lambert

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Bruce Willis’ wife Emma remembers happier times with throwback photos as she took a trip down memory lane amid his worsening dementia battle.

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Breaking News: Royal Family in Tears and Mourning, Meghan Markle Devastated After Prince Harry’s Shocking Announcement… Read More

CELEBRITY3 days ago

Breaking News: Taylor Swift announces the end of her legendary program and declares, “I will move to Canada and never return to the United States, I don’t want to breathe the same air as Elon Musk.”

CELEBRITY3 days ago

GOOD NEWS:NFL superstar Travis Kelce and pop icon Taylor Swift said “I do” last night in a wedding that had fans and A-listers alike buzzing with excitement. The couple, whose romance has captivated headlines since they went public in 2023, exchanged vows in a…SEE 10 PHOTOS OF THE WEDDING

CELEBRITY3 days ago

Tragic News: Brittany Mahomes, Wife of Patrick Mahomes, Rushed to Hospital, after she…details

CELEBRITY3 days ago

BREAKING: President Donald Trump Falls, Breaks Ankle While Leaving the White House—Rushed to Hospital. “THE PRESIDENT IS SAID TO BE IN CRITICAL PAINS”….See More

CELEBRITY6 days ago

“Hook that up”: Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift receive special Knicks invitation from Hollywood megastar Ben Stiller

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Tom Brady celebrates unexpected ‘paternity’ as Gisele Bundchen enjoys new baby with Joaquim Valente

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

BREAKING NEWS: David Beckham’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Harper Reportedly Pregnant – But SH0CKINGLY Reveals The Baby’s Real Father Is…

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

You’re my endgame.”: WATCH THE BEAUTIFUL MOMENT Taylor Swift Says ‘Yes, I Do’ as Travis Kelce Proposes with a $6 Million Engagement Ring at the iHeartRadio Music Awards…VIDEO👇👇

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

After being condemned by the community in the days of the Hollywood fire, Leonardo DiCaprio recently officially updated that he donated $20 million and declared: “I don’t want to be too ostentatious, next I will…

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Cameron Diaz to quit acting after latest disappointing experience?

Copyright © 2024 Luxurydioruk