Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Travis Kelce Ex Kayla Nicole breaks down as she reveals her newborn baby father’s identity and daughter looks just like him

Published

on

 

Kayla Nicole is officially over being “Travis Kelce’s ex.” That said, if you’re one of her critics telling her to stop talking about their relationship and “get over” it, Kayla has one simple message for you: you first.

 

 

Kayla and Travis dated on and off from 2017 to 2022, and while the media personality hasn’t shied away from mentioning their past relationship in various interviews—even hinting that Travis cheated on her—she’s not thrilled about constantly being referred to in relation to her ex. “People will always say, ‘Get over it,’ which is so interesting,” Kayla said during an appearance on the Second Wind podcast. “And to them I’d say, ‘You too.’”

Though she didn’t mention Travis specifically, Taylor Swift’s current boyfriend has loomed large over Kayla’s career, which has been both a blessing and a curse. “Life handed me lemons and I made a lemon martini out of it and that upsets people,” she continued, adding that she would not stop talking about her personal experiences just because others think she’s taking advantage. “My authenticity, my transparency, my story—sharing my story—that really is my superpower,” she said

Kayla also made clear that she is not responsible for how others continue to tie her to Travis in the press. Earlier this year, when she made her reality TV debut on Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test, she asked the show not to mention Travis, but they didn’t listen. And, during her appearance on Second Wind, she cautioned fans against believing everything they read. “You sit down and you do an hour-long interview with someone and the headline is maybe a one sentence that you said of, ‘Yeah, I was heartbroken and devastated because I went through a breakup,’ and that’s the headline,” she said.

The world might want to define her as Travis Kelce’s ex, but, Kayla doesn’t see herself that way. “It is not the story. It is a chapter in my story,” she said, later adding, “One day, they’re going to have to stop calling me someone’s ex.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

A California federal judge hit the Trump administration with a scathing order to notify thousands of detained immigrants nationwide that they can join a lawsuit demanding either a hearing or immediate release.

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Trump DOJ takes down thousands of Epstein docs after admitting it exposed victims

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

The Department of Justice was reportedly caught deleting evidence that sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell was in possession of three interviews that could possibly be used as blackmail over President Donald Trump and were not released to the general public.

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Trump owes the Supreme Court an apology—to the Justices he smeared on Friday and the institution itself. He doubtless won’t offer one, but his rant in response to his tariff defeat at the Court was arguably the worst moment of his Presidency.

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are in a standoff with House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer, R-Ky., over testimony the panel is seeking in its investigation into the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are set to testify to the House Oversight Committee for its investigation into Jeffrey Epstein, a committee spokeswoman says.

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Trump refuses to apologize after posting racist meme of the Obamas

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

In a rare move, the White House recently took down a racist post from one of President Trump’s social media accounts. Extremism researchers say it fits a pattern of mainstreaming extremist ideas.

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Just hours after the federal judges in the Eastern District of Virginia appointed a new interim US attorney to replace Trump loyalist Lindsey Halligan, the administration said he is fired.

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

President Trump is asking the federal government for billions of dollars in damages, putting his own Justice Department on the spot and creating an unprecedented ethical morass.

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

A federal judge in Illinois quickly issued a restraining order after the Trump administration slashed more than $600 million in CDC grants

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

NEW: JD Vance flew to Rome to formally invite Pope Leo XIV to join America’s 250th anniversary celebration. The first American pope has declined — days after rejecting President Trump’s “Board of Peace” invitation. On July 4, he’ll be in Lampedusa, standing with migrants — not in Washington — drawing another stark line between the Trump-Vance White House and the Catholic Church under Leo.

Copyright © 2025 Luxurydioruk