Connect with us

NEWS

News Update: Finally, ABC issued an official statement confirming that Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg’s contracts will not be renewed because they are too toxic. Was it a wise choice

Published

on

official statement confirming

Joy, 80, was joined by Ana Navarro, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin, and Alyssa Farah Griffin as she opened the show sitting at a brand new desk and looking as glamorous as ever. As you can see, Whoopi is not here, she has Covid,’ Joy announced as the live studio audience reacted, which led her to add: ‘Yes. It’s back, it’s back.’

 

 

News Update: Finally, ABC issued an official statement confirming that Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg's contracts will not be renewed because they are too toxic. Was it a wise choice

 

 

 

Joy continued: ‘But she’s on the mend, she’s on the tail end. Sorry for those who were looking forward to seeing her.Whoopi was very quiet on social media during the four-week summer break and hasn’t posted on Instagram since July 27.

The Sister Act star was also noticeably absent from an event at the end of August to mark her latest career venture.

On Monday, August 28, Whoopi’s daughter Alex Martin and her children – Amara Skye Dean, Mason Dean, and Jerzey Dean – attended the Bella Flora Celebrity Golf Tournament in Laguna Beach, California, but Whoopi was nowhere to be seen.

Her family were present to support her Cannabis Cactus magazine cover, as the magazine was a media partner of the event.

It’s unclear if Whoopi was absent because she had already tested positive for COVID.

This isn’t the first time the actor has fallen ill with coronavirus as she was forced to take time off the show in early 2022 after showing symptoms between Christmas 2021 and New Year’s Eve.

 

Whoopi said at the time that she’d started to feel under the weather with mild symptoms after Christmas, so she took a test and then rang in the new year by resting in bed, listening to audiobooks and watching the ball drop.

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Tragic: extending prayers, and deepest sympathies to the willis… A Good day to die hard Bruce Willis aged 69 Diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia in February that followed an aphasia diagnosis… it’s with profound sadness and heavy heart we share the sad news about Bruce, who has been confirmed to be…..see more.”

CELEBRITY19 hours ago

Bruce Willis’ wife Emma remembers happier times with throwback photos as she took a trip down memory lane amid his worsening dementia battle.

CELEBRITY19 hours ago

Breaking News: Royal Family in Tears and Mourning, Meghan Markle Devastated After Prince Harry’s Shocking Announcement… Read More

CELEBRITY4 days ago

Breaking News: Taylor Swift announces the end of her legendary program and declares, “I will move to Canada and never return to the United States, I don’t want to breathe the same air as Elon Musk.”

CELEBRITY4 days ago

GOOD NEWS:NFL superstar Travis Kelce and pop icon Taylor Swift said “I do” last night in a wedding that had fans and A-listers alike buzzing with excitement. The couple, whose romance has captivated headlines since they went public in 2023, exchanged vows in a…SEE 10 PHOTOS OF THE WEDDING

CELEBRITY4 days ago

Tragic News: Brittany Mahomes, Wife of Patrick Mahomes, Rushed to Hospital, after she…details

CELEBRITY4 days ago

BREAKING: President Donald Trump Falls, Breaks Ankle While Leaving the White House—Rushed to Hospital. “THE PRESIDENT IS SAID TO BE IN CRITICAL PAINS”….See More

CELEBRITY7 days ago

“Hook that up”: Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift receive special Knicks invitation from Hollywood megastar Ben Stiller

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Tom Brady celebrates unexpected ‘paternity’ as Gisele Bundchen enjoys new baby with Joaquim Valente

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

BREAKING NEWS: David Beckham’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Harper Reportedly Pregnant – But SH0CKINGLY Reveals The Baby’s Real Father Is…

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

You’re my endgame.”: WATCH THE BEAUTIFUL MOMENT Taylor Swift Says ‘Yes, I Do’ as Travis Kelce Proposes with a $6 Million Engagement Ring at the iHeartRadio Music Awards…VIDEO👇👇

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

After being condemned by the community in the days of the Hollywood fire, Leonardo DiCaprio recently officially updated that he donated $20 million and declared: “I don’t want to be too ostentatious, next I will…

Copyright © 2024 Luxurydioruk