Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Kylie Kelce Jokingly Calls Her 4 Daughters “Absolutely Disgusting” for This Hilarious Reason

Published

on

The podcaster shares her brood with retired NFL star Jason Kelce.

 

Not Gonna Lie” host Kylie Kelce is once again proving she’s one of the most honest people on the internet—especially when it comes to parenting her daughters with retired NFL star Jason Kelce. In preparation for flu season, the mom-of-four took to Instagram to share her hacks for keeping her house germ-free amid her kids’s “absolutely disgusting” habits.

Alright, bring it in, team,” she began. “It’s cold and flu season, and I’m a big-time germaphobe. You could say I’m the defensive coordinator of the Kelce household. I refuse to get blindsided this year.”

 

Kylie then went on to describe those aforementioned habits courtesy of Wyatt, Elliotte, Bennett, and Finn. “One who licks crackers off the ground and tries to feed them to me. Another one who accidentally ate dog food,” she said. “They are absolutely disgusting. Germs are everywhere, especially with these tiny humans. So let’s mount our defense.”

Jason and Kylie’s daughters range in age from six years to eight months. After the arrival of her youngest, Finn, this past March, the mom-of-four revealed that she still has “no idea” what she’s doing.

If I had to describe the change going from three kids to four kids in two words or less, ‘holy shit,’ it’s not terrible,” Kylie joked at the time. “Let’s go with ‘not terrible.’ That sounds better.”

 

 

As for newborn Finn’s three siblings? Kelce told listeners that Wyatt and Elliotte have so far been “super helpful.”

They wanna talk to her,” she explained. “She very much locks in on their faces and is distracted from an upset moment by their voices and by how close they get, which is, I mean, one of the cutest things you’ve ever seen in your whole life.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY1 day ago

A California federal judge hit the Trump administration with a scathing order to notify thousands of detained immigrants nationwide that they can join a lawsuit demanding either a hearing or immediate release.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Trump DOJ takes down thousands of Epstein docs after admitting it exposed victims

CELEBRITY1 day ago

The Department of Justice was reportedly caught deleting evidence that sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell was in possession of three interviews that could possibly be used as blackmail over President Donald Trump and were not released to the general public.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Trump owes the Supreme Court an apology—to the Justices he smeared on Friday and the institution itself. He doubtless won’t offer one, but his rant in response to his tariff defeat at the Court was arguably the worst moment of his Presidency.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are in a standoff with House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer, R-Ky., over testimony the panel is seeking in its investigation into the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are set to testify to the House Oversight Committee for its investigation into Jeffrey Epstein, a committee spokeswoman says.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Trump refuses to apologize after posting racist meme of the Obamas

CELEBRITY1 day ago

In a rare move, the White House recently took down a racist post from one of President Trump’s social media accounts. Extremism researchers say it fits a pattern of mainstreaming extremist ideas.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Just hours after the federal judges in the Eastern District of Virginia appointed a new interim US attorney to replace Trump loyalist Lindsey Halligan, the administration said he is fired.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

President Trump is asking the federal government for billions of dollars in damages, putting his own Justice Department on the spot and creating an unprecedented ethical morass.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

A federal judge in Illinois quickly issued a restraining order after the Trump administration slashed more than $600 million in CDC grants

CELEBRITY1 day ago

NEW: JD Vance flew to Rome to formally invite Pope Leo XIV to join America’s 250th anniversary celebration. The first American pope has declined — days after rejecting President Trump’s “Board of Peace” invitation. On July 4, he’ll be in Lampedusa, standing with migrants — not in Washington — drawing another stark line between the Trump-Vance White House and the Catholic Church under Leo.

Copyright © 2025 Luxurydioruk