Connect with us

CELEBRITY

I Stared at the Photo… and Was Sick to My Stomach. My Son… My Son Did This?” — Tyler Robinson’s Father Reveals the Shocking Moment He Faced an Unthinkable Truth and Realized the Son He Raised Had Become a Ki.l.l.er

Published

on

I Never Imagined It Could Be Him”: The Shocking Account of Tyler Robinson’s Father After Learning His Son Assassinated Charlie Kirk

 

 

When the call came, it was like the air had been ripped out of him. Tyler Robinson’s father, a quiet, reserved man, had always known his son as strange, solitary, and increasingly obsessive—but never violent. “He was always in his own world,” he recalls, his voice trembling. “Games, late-night online chats, weird little obsessions… I knew he was different, but I never imagined this.”

According to the father, Tyler had been withdrawn for years, his room a maze of notebooks, maps, and sketches of places he planned to visit. He had hobbies that seemed harmless enough: collecting rare coins, reading history obsessively, and spending hours tinkering with rifles in the garage. But increasingly, he would mutter about “the world being corrupt” or “people like him needing to be stopped.” His parents had worried but never thought it would escalate to murder.

The moment his father saw the FBI-released photos of the suspect, he felt the world collapse. “I couldn’t breathe,” he says. “I stared at the photo… and my stomach just fell. My son… my son did this? How could he?” He sat down, shaking, unable to speak, as memories of his child flashed through his mind—birthday parties, first days of school, quiet evenings together. All of it seemed surreal, shattered by the realization that Tyler had become a killer.

In the hours that followed, he wrestled with fear, disbelief, and a desperate need to act. He recalls calling his wife, barely able to get words out: “It’s him… Tyler… it’s Tyler. I don’t know what to do.” They debated, cried, and prayed, knowing time was critical. He then took the bold step of confronting his son at home, hoping to reason with him, fearing what might happen if law enforcement arrived first.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

A California federal judge hit the Trump administration with a scathing order to notify thousands of detained immigrants nationwide that they can join a lawsuit demanding either a hearing or immediate release.

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

Trump DOJ takes down thousands of Epstein docs after admitting it exposed victims

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

The Department of Justice was reportedly caught deleting evidence that sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell was in possession of three interviews that could possibly be used as blackmail over President Donald Trump and were not released to the general public.

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

Trump owes the Supreme Court an apology—to the Justices he smeared on Friday and the institution itself. He doubtless won’t offer one, but his rant in response to his tariff defeat at the Court was arguably the worst moment of his Presidency.

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

Former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are in a standoff with House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer, R-Ky., over testimony the panel is seeking in its investigation into the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

Former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are set to testify to the House Oversight Committee for its investigation into Jeffrey Epstein, a committee spokeswoman says.

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

Trump refuses to apologize after posting racist meme of the Obamas

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

In a rare move, the White House recently took down a racist post from one of President Trump’s social media accounts. Extremism researchers say it fits a pattern of mainstreaming extremist ideas.

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

Just hours after the federal judges in the Eastern District of Virginia appointed a new interim US attorney to replace Trump loyalist Lindsey Halligan, the administration said he is fired.

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

President Trump is asking the federal government for billions of dollars in damages, putting his own Justice Department on the spot and creating an unprecedented ethical morass.

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

A federal judge in Illinois quickly issued a restraining order after the Trump administration slashed more than $600 million in CDC grants

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

NEW: JD Vance flew to Rome to formally invite Pope Leo XIV to join America’s 250th anniversary celebration. The first American pope has declined — days after rejecting President Trump’s “Board of Peace” invitation. On July 4, he’ll be in Lampedusa, standing with migrants — not in Washington — drawing another stark line between the Trump-Vance White House and the Catholic Church under Leo.

Copyright © 2025 Luxurydioruk