Connect with us

CELEBRITY

BREAKING: THE WOMAN ALEX PRETTI TRIED TO SAVE FINALLY BREAKS SILENCE — HER SHOCKING REVELATION COULD SHAKE THE INVESTIGATION

Published

on

In the chaotic moments before Alex Pretti was fatally shot by federal agents in Minneapolis earlier this month, another American was directly involved — a woman he was reportedly trying to assist when the deadly encounter unfolded. Video and eyewitness accounts from the incident show Pretti moving toward her after she was shoved to the ground by immigration officers during an operation.

 

 

Now, that woman has stepped forward with a startling account.Her statement — included in legal filings challenging the official narrative — paints a dramatically different picture of the moments leading up to the shooting.

Her words — and the evidence she provided — may prove pivotal as activists, legal teams, and state authorities continue to push for transparency and accountability in a case that has ignited national outrage.

 

👇 Full details and her full account

Woman at Center of Minneapolis Shooting Breaks Silence — Her Account Challenges Official Narrative

MINNEAPOLIS — In the wake of the **fatal shooting of 37-year-old ICU nurse Alex Pretti** by federal immigration agents on January 24, a key witness — a woman present at the scene — has offered a detailed new account that could significantly impact the ongoing investigation and legal disputes surrounding the incident.

According to her written statement submitted in federal court, the woman — one of several eyewitnesses — says she saw Pretti attempting to help another person who had been pushed to the ground by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers during a federal enforcement action in south Minneapolis. She describes Pretti as unarmed and holding a phone, contradicting early claims by Department of Homeland Security officials that Pretti approached agents with a handgun.

 

 

Her account, echoed in other sworn testimonies, indicates that Pretti was focused on aiding bystanders rather than threatening law enforcement. The woman said she did not see him brandish a weapon and that he raised his hands while trying to assist the person who had fallen. She also provided video evidence she says supports her version of events.

The witness’s statement has been included in **legal filings challenging the official narrative** of the encounter and is expected to be central to ongoing litigation, including suits alleging excessive use of force by federal agents.

The shooting has already sparked widespread **public outrage, protests, and national debate over the conduct of federal immigration enforcement** — especially as other witnesses have also disputed the government’s characterization of Pretti as a violent threat.

 

 

Officials from the Department of Homeland Security have maintained that the agents acted in self-defense during their operation, but these new eyewitness accounts and videos have raised serious questions about what occurred in the moments before Pretti was shot.

As activists, legal teams, and state authorities continue pushing for transparency, the woman’s testimony may prove pivotal in shaping both public understanding and judicial outcomes in one of the most controversial law-enforcement shootings in recent U.S. memory.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY1 day ago

A California federal judge hit the Trump administration with a scathing order to notify thousands of detained immigrants nationwide that they can join a lawsuit demanding either a hearing or immediate release.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Trump DOJ takes down thousands of Epstein docs after admitting it exposed victims

CELEBRITY1 day ago

The Department of Justice was reportedly caught deleting evidence that sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell was in possession of three interviews that could possibly be used as blackmail over President Donald Trump and were not released to the general public.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Trump owes the Supreme Court an apology—to the Justices he smeared on Friday and the institution itself. He doubtless won’t offer one, but his rant in response to his tariff defeat at the Court was arguably the worst moment of his Presidency.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are in a standoff with House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer, R-Ky., over testimony the panel is seeking in its investigation into the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are set to testify to the House Oversight Committee for its investigation into Jeffrey Epstein, a committee spokeswoman says.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Trump refuses to apologize after posting racist meme of the Obamas

CELEBRITY1 day ago

In a rare move, the White House recently took down a racist post from one of President Trump’s social media accounts. Extremism researchers say it fits a pattern of mainstreaming extremist ideas.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Just hours after the federal judges in the Eastern District of Virginia appointed a new interim US attorney to replace Trump loyalist Lindsey Halligan, the administration said he is fired.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

President Trump is asking the federal government for billions of dollars in damages, putting his own Justice Department on the spot and creating an unprecedented ethical morass.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

A federal judge in Illinois quickly issued a restraining order after the Trump administration slashed more than $600 million in CDC grants

CELEBRITY1 day ago

NEW: JD Vance flew to Rome to formally invite Pope Leo XIV to join America’s 250th anniversary celebration. The first American pope has declined — days after rejecting President Trump’s “Board of Peace” invitation. On July 4, he’ll be in Lampedusa, standing with migrants — not in Washington — drawing another stark line between the Trump-Vance White House and the Catholic Church under Leo.

Copyright © 2025 Luxurydioruk