Connect with us

NEWS

Breaking: Pregnant Hailey Bieber has just been rushed to the hospital as she has been confirmed to be in…. Read more

Published

on

I was sitting at breakfast with my husband

been released from the hospital after being admitted for a brain condition.

The model, 25, was hospitalized in Palm Springs for a medical emergency earlier this week, PEOPLE can confirm. Bieber was admitted to the hospital with stroke-like symptoms caused by a blood clot in her brain, she shared in a statement on Saturday.

 

 

Hailey Baldwin Bieber

 

 

“On Thursday morning, I was sitting at breakfast with my husband when I started having stroke like symptoms and was taken to the hospital,” Bieber posted in a statement on her Instagram Story.

“They found I had suffered a very small blood clot to my brain, which caused a small lack of oxygen, but my body had passed it on its own and I recovered completely within a few hours,” she continued. “Although this was definitely one of the scariest moments I’ve ever been through, I’m home now and doing well, and I’m so grateful and thankful to all the amazing doctors and nurses who took care of me!” “Due to positive COVID results within the Justice Tour family, we will, unfortunately, have to postpone Sunday’s show in Las Vegas,” a statement posted to Twitter read. “Justin is, of course, hugely disappointed, but the health and safety of his crew and fans is always his number one priority.” She shared multiple photos of herself and Justin, including one of the couple posing outside together, a black-and-white moment captured in a photobooth, a sweet snap on a boat, and a throwback photo from the singer’s childhood.

 

Hailey captioned her post, “Happy birthday my baby… there are a lot of amazing and beautiful things about this life, but the most beautiful part is that I get to live it with you. I love you.. here’s to 28 🥳❤️.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Tragic: extending prayers, and deepest sympathies to the willis… A Good day to die hard Bruce Willis aged 69 Diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia in February that followed an aphasia diagnosis… it’s with profound sadness and heavy heart we share the sad news about Bruce, who has been confirmed to be…..see more.”

CELEBRITY19 hours ago

Bruce Willis’ wife Emma remembers happier times with throwback photos as she took a trip down memory lane amid his worsening dementia battle.

CELEBRITY19 hours ago

Breaking News: Royal Family in Tears and Mourning, Meghan Markle Devastated After Prince Harry’s Shocking Announcement… Read More

CELEBRITY4 days ago

Breaking News: Taylor Swift announces the end of her legendary program and declares, “I will move to Canada and never return to the United States, I don’t want to breathe the same air as Elon Musk.”

CELEBRITY4 days ago

GOOD NEWS:NFL superstar Travis Kelce and pop icon Taylor Swift said “I do” last night in a wedding that had fans and A-listers alike buzzing with excitement. The couple, whose romance has captivated headlines since they went public in 2023, exchanged vows in a…SEE 10 PHOTOS OF THE WEDDING

CELEBRITY4 days ago

Tragic News: Brittany Mahomes, Wife of Patrick Mahomes, Rushed to Hospital, after she…details

CELEBRITY4 days ago

BREAKING: President Donald Trump Falls, Breaks Ankle While Leaving the White House—Rushed to Hospital. “THE PRESIDENT IS SAID TO BE IN CRITICAL PAINS”….See More

CELEBRITY7 days ago

“Hook that up”: Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift receive special Knicks invitation from Hollywood megastar Ben Stiller

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Tom Brady celebrates unexpected ‘paternity’ as Gisele Bundchen enjoys new baby with Joaquim Valente

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

BREAKING NEWS: David Beckham’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Harper Reportedly Pregnant – But SH0CKINGLY Reveals The Baby’s Real Father Is…

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

You’re my endgame.”: WATCH THE BEAUTIFUL MOMENT Taylor Swift Says ‘Yes, I Do’ as Travis Kelce Proposes with a $6 Million Engagement Ring at the iHeartRadio Music Awards…VIDEO👇👇

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

After being condemned by the community in the days of the Hollywood fire, Leonardo DiCaprio recently officially updated that he donated $20 million and declared: “I don’t want to be too ostentatious, next I will…

Copyright © 2024 Luxurydioruk